The Joint Chiropractic is the #3 Fastest Growing Company in the U.S.
Fortune magazine ranks the top-rated franchise and corporate chiropractic services provider as one of the fastest growing companies on prestigious list
For several years, The Joint Chiropractic has been one of the fastest growing franchise and corporate brands in the nation – and now, according to Fortune magazine, The Joint Chiropractic is one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
In fact, Fortune magazine ranked The Joint Chiropractic #3 on their prestigious annual list of the fastest-growing companies for 2021.
This is the big time. The Joint Chiropractic outranked major players such as Etsy, Amazon, Netflix, Cigna, Adobe, Progressive, Facebook, and 90 other major brands in the finance, healthcare, entertainment, and beyond.
To compile the list, Fortune used strict criteria:
- A company must be trading on a major U.S. stock exchange
- File quarterly reports with the SEC
- Have a minimum market capitalization of $250 million and a stock price of at least $5 on June 30, 2021; and have been trading continuously since June 30, 2018.
- Companies must have revenue and net income for the four quarters ended on or before April 30, 2021, of at least $50 million and $10 million, respectively, and
- Companies must have posted an annualized growth in revenue and earnings per share of at least 15% annually over the three years ended on or before April 30, 2021.
“Companies that meet these criteria are ranked by revenue growth rate, EPS growth rate, and three-year annualized total return for the period ended June 30, 2021,” Fortune reports.
“This list is strong validation that The Joint Chiropractic is continuing to head in the right direction,” says Peter Holt, President and CEO of The Joint Chiropractic. “We’re incredibly proud of our strong recovery from the recent pandemic, our continued growth of opening new clinics across the country, our tremendous unit level economics, and our ability to meet the needs of our patients who seek to find affordable and holistic ways to heal their pain. As we look towards 2022, we’re excited to continue to build on the momentum going forward.”
Ready to bring the fastest growing of the chiropractor franchises to your community?
This healthcare franchise’s business model is straightforward and quick-to-scale. This benefits both franchisees and their customers. For in-depth details about The Joint Chiropractic healthcare franchise opportunity, download the free franchise information report.